#3  Recommend a sad song



The name of the song is “Head Above Water” and the singer is “Avril Lavigne”.

This song was written when she was ill, describing the inner and physical pain caused by a rare illness, lyrics reveal the state of mind with the resistance of the disease, wrote about her despair at the time, feeling that she is gradually approaching death, and no more effort will helpful. All she could do was keep praying, hoping that God would help her out of trouble.

I would recommend this song because the lyrics make me sad. After listening to this song, I was completely absorbed in the mood of this song, as if I had experienced it. It taught me that no matter what difficulties encountered, we must do their best to overcome.


留言

  1. Hi, Selina
    When I heard this song, I seemed possible to feel that she was helpless when she got the rare disease. It really made me down in the dumps.
    Hopefully, she is quite well now.
    Thanks for your recommendation!
    By TA(Shelly)

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章